From:
"Stakhov, Gene" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2015 15:48:38 -0500
Thanks, guys.

Stephen:  You're right, it would have made sense to specify which countries.  I guess the question is really more investigative in nature rather than specific to any one jurisdiction.

Bruce:  In addition to IAPP I stumbled upon AICPA vis-a-vis their "GAPP" (http://www.aicpa.org/InterestAreas/InformationTechnology/Resources/Privacy/GenerallyAcceptedPrivacyPrinciples/Pages/default.aspx), which I had heard of before in passing.  I found it odd that an association of CPAs published principles/criteria that seem to fall outside their conventional subject matter expertise.  Interesting stuff though...

Eugene Stakhov, CRM, CDIA+
Senior Application Engineer
enChoice, Inc.
Office: 480.889.5949