From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2015 15:50:48 +0000
Jordan:
The best resource would be the Bibliography of resources used to prepare the exam questions over the years.  If you have not already done so, you can download the Bib for free from the ICRM website at http://www.icrm.org/bibliography/.  The resources are listed by exam part, as well as having a section of general works.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division