From:
Ilona Koti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2015 16:04:48 -0800
I agree with Earl and Todd, I thought the same this morning and was disappointed to see the low voting turnout.  Perhaps more advocacy in the future in various venues.  Voting for board members matters, and every vote literally counts, particularly in mid-sized organizations.

Congratulations to the new board members.  And we'll done to all of the candidates -ilona

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device