From:
Sharon LaPlant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 2015 13:30:08 +0000
Good Morning,

I would like to add some clarity to the questions and comments regarding the CRM Study Packs.

*        ARMA is aware of the problem and is working on it.

*        The outline is not old, it is updated on a regular basis.

*        The bibliography is no longer being published.  Over the years it has caused more anguish than assistance. We are relying more on the ARMA Study packs as a resource.

*        The ICRM web site has options for study that include recommended books, links, and sample questions.

*        The Annotated Outline is the best source to use to begin to study, through that you can determine what resources you need.

Here is the link to the ICRM Exam Preparation tab:
http://www.icrm.org/exam-preparation-resources/

Sharon LaPlant, CRM
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services
Records Manager / Business Controls