From:
"Van Artsdalen, Amy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 2015 14:46:27 +0000
Hello, ARMA Golden Gate members and friends: Our October meeting is one week away. Note that the meeting will be at 201 California Street (At Front).

REGISTER HERE<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.eventbrite.com_e_golden-2Dgate-2Doctober-2Dmeeting-2Dlean-2Dsix-2Dsigma-2Dregistration-2D18439862124&d=BQMF-g&c=hLS_V_MyRCwXDjNCFvC1XhVzdhW2dOtrP9xQj43rEYI&r=BBZx_FHRTNwgjLNkFaCx8A&m=kBmS9q-Stj_cFFT1yDnvuzF05hCe2I1WPlc2x4pdgtg&s=SFur0sMm6N1xR52mQsBynq1Qh8y0qLcNsZNl6_W4fyU&e=>

Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2016
Time: 11:45 to 1:05 pm. Doors open at 11:40.
[Lean Six Sigma]

"Lean Six Sigma"
A Lean Approach to Your Records Strategy
Program Description:
It's important to evaluate (and often reevaluate) your existing Records Management policies and practices to ensure in-place systems are running efficiently when it comes to managing your records plan.  Changes in policy, business, laws, and direction can adversely affect previously streamlined processes and a review is necessary in order to eliminate non-value added steps and implement process improvements to enhance workflows, meet strategic goals, improve SLA's, and properly align with organization commitments.  A Lean Six Sigma (LSS) analysis identifies pitfalls and validates solution selections.  In this program, we'll provide a background of LSS, and review at a high level how LSS works along with implementation benefits as it relates to Information Governance programs.
Andrew J. SanAgustin, has been an Information Governance professional for 20 years. He began his career in Washington, DC, where he attended the University of Maryland at College Park. His experience spans various industries with expertise in back-end system development and front-end user interaction, global policy and compliance, solution delivery, process/operations, workflow and process improvement, change management, and electronic data management. Currently he is a Program Manager at Microsoft LCA (Legal and Corporate Affairs, Office of the General Counsel) where he is working to implement global RIM strategies in line with professional business partners, and all up retention management through O365 and SharePoint tools.  He is a subject matter expert, has authored several articles, and regularly presents sessions on the topic of Records Asset Management.  Andrew can be contacted at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Location: Canon Solutions America; 201 California Street, San Francisco, CA 94111 (at Front Street)
Check in with Reception on the ground floor.
Meeting Format: Doors open and check-in starts at 11:40 a.m. for our 10-15 minute lunch/networking session. Meeting start promptly at Noon.
Meet, greet and connect with your colleagues.  Discuss your challenges, share experiences and learn from each other.  Please do not enter the space before the start time.
Thank you to our chapter sponsors for their support:
To learn more about our great sponsors please visit our
Sponsor Directory Page<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.armagg.org_sponsor-2Ddirectory_&d=AwMF-g&c=hLS_V_MyRCwXDjNCFvC1XhVzdhW2dOtrP9xQj43rEYI&r=BBZx_FHRTNwgjLNkFaCx8A&m=HaXVOUcXvkrpduZK0eV1YG5-MvY00W1AE2YwnV_aRBc&s=m-ERfo727xQtp8nHiz3QT8IP0b-LFw6RL04dFiUS-QQ&e=>.

Meeting Open to Members & Non-Members
Please check the ARMA Golden Gate Website for updates: www.armagg.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.armagg.org&d=BQMF-g&c=hLS_V_MyRCwXDjNCFvC1XhVzdhW2dOtrP9xQj43rEYI&r=BBZx_FHRTNwgjLNkFaCx8A&m=kBmS9q-Stj_cFFT1yDnvuzF05hCe2I1WPlc2x4pdgtg&s=j218rRRhy0k6VSr_27otczf6BM2yVZ-M1WCrYmKYWu0&e=>
Thank you!
Tom Dougherty, CRM
2015-16 ARMA Golden Gate President
www.armagg.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.armagg.org&d=BQMF-g&c=hLS_V_MyRCwXDjNCFvC1XhVzdhW2dOtrP9xQj43rEYI&r=BBZx_FHRTNwgjLNkFaCx8A&m=kBmS9q-Stj_cFFT1yDnvuzF05hCe2I1WPlc2x4pdgtg&s=j218rRRhy0k6VSr_27otczf6BM2yVZ-M1WCrYmKYWu0&e=>
 Refunds are available upon request up to 48 hours prior to the event. Thank you

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.
Farella Braun + Martel LLP