From:
Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2015 10:23:35 -0400
My wife recently took some materials to Staples, as she has a shorter retention schedule than me.  (Now I did not say shorter temper!!  Let’s not create any beat downs here……)

I was shocked at the cost per box compared to what I had paid with a local NAID company for the business shredding and I only do that a few boxes at a time. She was charged $30.00+ for 4 boxes.

When I told her that she could have done it at a true confidential shredding company with a Certification and so on, she then appointed me to do all future trips to the shredding companies or to arrange the pick up.

But here is how I found my vendor.  Just put this in your search engine:

http://directory.naidonline.org <http://directory.naidonline.org/>

Up comes a map of the world and then it is just like Google Maps as you just zoom in on your area and every NAID company for both paper and media shred comes up within the area of your search.

It is really a pretty amazing on-line directory.  Please delete or shred this message as I don’t want my wife to see it. Just kidding!  Ha Ha But really while keep something like this laying around ……..   If you know what I am saying!

Shoot!  Who am I kidding!  Larry is probably texting Joyce right now.

Speaking of Larry, how about an update?  Are you out running 40 yard dashes yet after the knee replacement.

Hugh Smith
FIRELOCK Fireproof Modular Vaults
(610)  756-4440    Fax (610)  756-4134
WWW.FIRELOCK.COM