From:
Donna Malzone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2015 10:11:14 -0500
Good Morning List Serv members,

My company has decided to use Office 365 as its email archiving solution.
Office 365 has a Compliance portal that provides a minimal records
management feature.  It appears that the records management feature is
based on rules that can be set up for deletion.  Not exactly what I had in
mind.

Is anyone using Office 365 for records management purposes?   If so, would
you be willing to share with me how it can be set up to comply with our
records retention schedule.  Also, it would be helpful to know if there are
any other records management solutions that integrate with Office 365.

Thank you,

Donna Day

Records Manager

Coverys