From:
"DeMarcus, Nancy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2015 13:36:07 +0000
UKIT Service Desk,

This request was referring to you for Office 365 information.

The University of Kentucky legal guide for record retention is the State University Records Retention Schedule<http://kdla.ky.gov/records/recretentionschedules/Documents/State%20Records%20Schedules/KYUniversityModel.PDF>.  It is word searchable by pressing the control + f keys simultaneously, and a search window will appear.  Key in the word.  Scroll through the schedule per the enter key.

Please copy me on reply.

Thanks so much!

Nancy DeMarcus

University Records Manager