From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 2015 17:30:14 +0000
Congrats on your new knee, Larry, and welcome back!  I, too, have been putting off knee surgery for a few years for the same reason you did - the technology keeps improving.  Having read your results, I may just get moving on scheduling mine.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division