From:
Ilona Koti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 2016 09:36:02 -0800
Hi Steve,

I would suggest the following initial resources if you are looking to
explain information governance to your senior management:

-The Information Governance Reference Model (IGRM) -
http://www.edrm.net/projects/igrm
-How the IGRM Complements ARMA's Principles -
http://www.edrm.net/resources/edrm-white-paper-series/igrm-garp
-Information Governance Initiative (IGI) Annual Report -
http://iginitiative.com/igi-login/?_s2member_vars=ruri..level..0..post..3585
..L3JlcG9ydHMvaW5mb3JtYXRpb24tZ292ZXJuYW5jZS1pbml0aWF0aXZlLWFubnVhbC1yZXBvcn
QtMjAxNS0yMDE2Lw%3D%3D&_s2member_sig=1452187407-4646c63fe4de0ee3056766df9c0d
4fb8
-Information Governance vs. Records Management - What it is and Why it
Matters -
http://www.2-20rm.com/blog/information-governance-vs-records-management-what
-it-is-and-why-it-matters/
 -Global Information Governance Considerations for Law Firms Task Force
Report -
http://www.ironmountain.com/Knowledge-Center/Reference-Library/View-by-Docum
ent-Type/White-Papers-Briefs/G/Global-Information-Governance-Considerations-
For-Law-Firms-Task-Force-Report.aspx

Good luck and all my best - ilona

Ilona N. Koti | Principal Consultant
MLS, MS IM, CRM, PMP, CDIA+, CC
Mobile: 408 705-8253 | [log in to unmask]

Information Governance Consulting
http://www.arkigc.com