From:
Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2016 11:06:24 -0500
> From: Larry Medina <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
> Subject: Re: RAINDrop - Sony Unveils Big System to Archive Corporate Data
>

> So, Sony?  Nothing new here.... it's no different than anything else that
> lasts X years, getting a blank disc only means you'll never be without
> coasters, or amulets to chase crows from your fruit trees.
>
> Larry

Well that is good to know about the fruit trees.  Now I can see if they protect my Plum and Apple Trees.

I wisely ;~) bought  that large pack of CD’s (500) right before Apple decided to take the CD burner off their computers.  I just realized that I will never use these.  I previously would burn a CD for the stereo in the car for trips but that is gone.

Technology changes and I keep finding myself on Luddite Island.

I think I will spell something out in my yard with those shiny disks and see if it attracts or deters any crows?  Larry I thought Crows liked to collect shiny objects?

Hugh Smith
FIRELOCK Fireproof Modular Vaults
(610)  756-4440    Fax (610)  756-4134
WWW.FIRELOCK.COM