Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2016 11:39:37 -0700
That's correct- the initial issue of NFPA232 was issued in 1947, drafted in 1945/6.  Forrest Weir if NARA was a member of the committee then, and remained in the committee into the early 2000s.  Shortly thereafter, NARA abandoned their support of the 232 Technical committee.

Larry (ANOTHER former member of NFPA232, who was booted off after 16 years, bcuz I retired)

Sent from MY iPhoneSeĆ­s