From:
Ken Begley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2016 13:23:39 -0700
Hi all:

My colleagues and I are nearly done converting our retention schedule to a
Functional format.  We're pleased with the result, but concerned about
delivery to staff.  We want staff to be able to run reports across selected
functions, activities, and offices of record - and perform "related terms"
searches.  Technically, we could enable (some of) that with Excel, or maybe
SharePoint, but we're wondering what others may have implemented.

We've seen a.k.a., which seems to be one of the only software solutions for
managing and delivering a retention schedule - it also enables the creation
of an organization-wide taxonomy that interacts with the retention
schedule, facilitates easy updates, AND - fully integrates with HP-TRIM
(and, presumably, other content management systems).

We like a.k.a. but would like to know what other groups are using
to dynamically manage and deliver their retention schedules to staff.

Thank you,

*Ken Begley*
*Records Analyst*
*METRO*