From:
"Roach, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2016 20:47:55 +0000
<< The biggest issue I've run into with installing mobile shelving is the live floor load capacity.  <<

If you have sprinklers in the room where the shelving will be installed, remember to account for the additional weight that will be added to the unit when the sprinklers charge if there is a fire.

Like Larry, I have used X2 units in the past, however, my perspective is a bit different than Larry's.  While they look nice and work as intended, I don't believe they qualify as high density shelving.  The space required to rotate is considerable.

Bill

Bill Roach, CRM
Manager, Record Retention
MoneyGram International