From:
Barbara Embick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 12:32:13 +0000
This news rattled my heart, Arlene was a dear friend and RM colleague. Arlene and I were brought together in an unusual way, we were partnered by Beth Chaise to co-chair the legal sector conference in Boston, 2003 I believe. We met the previous year in New Orleans for the first time. I saw a woman across the room with Beth and Lee Nemchek and wondered if that could be Arlene. She had on two different socks, one rainbow color, and bright red shoes. And so our friendship began. What a great friend and a more wonderful spirit. She fought a tough battle for so many years never losing her humor and honor. She was a fearless fighter who woke up every day feet on the floor running. I feel privileged to have known her. RIP my friend, RIP!

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nytimes/obituary.aspx?pid=186717731

[http://www.nelsonmullins.com/img/ecard-logo.png]

BARBARA EMBICK, CRM  RECORDS SYSTEMS MANAGER
MERIDIAN | 17TH FLOOR
1320 MAIN STREET | COLUMBIA, SC 29201
T 803.255.9749   M 803.727.3586   F 803.255.9052

NELSONMULLINS.COM<http://www.nelsonmullins.com>

Confidentiality Notice

This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.

If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately either by phone (800-237-2000) or reply to this e-mail and delete all copies of this message.