From:
Hugh Sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2018 08:52:05 -0500
"...a bot to automatically identify, appraise, store, and secure their
records. No human intervention, or compliance, is required."

Does this seem at all naive to anyone? Or at the least, overly optimistic?
First of all, technology got them to the place where now they need a
radical fix and the original designers and administrators ensured all and
sundry that the direction they were going-or being taken-would solve
recordkeeping problems. I'm not being cynical here but I'm not so sure
that I would be making such a claim base on a 'recent' collaboration.

Michael Sharpe
Records Retention Manager / Legal & Compliance Department
Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency
1200 N. Seventh Street, Harrisburg, PA 17102
Direct: 717-720-2820