From:
Hugh Sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2018 08:52:41 -0500
I individually wrapped some of my personal books once for an overseas
shipment and for whatever reason a lot of moisture collected inside the
wrapping and damaged some of the books. As I recall they were in the type
of wrap you purchase at the supermarket but not sure that would make any
difference. Just something to think about and it may've been due to
unusual circumstances in my environment.

Michael Sharpe
Records Retention Manager / Legal & Compliance Department
Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency
1200 N. Seventh Street, Harrisburg, PA 17102
Direct: 717-720-2820