From:
Jessica Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2018 12:29:07 -0500
Hello!
April is Records and Information Management month and I always try to do
outreach campaigns in my organization during this time. The last couple
years I have focused on transitory records clean up as a major theme and
while I think that will continue to be a good subject to cover I am hoping to
crowdsource new ideas from you all. I am particularly looking for ideas on:

Games and quizzes for employees to participate in

Cleaning up work spaces prior to a move (we have a lot of space shifting in
the organization)

Records Management at home (trying to tie in the concept into something
our employees might be personally interested in)

Anything else you might suggest!

I'm open to messages that can delivered electronically or in-person. I
appreciate any help you all can provide and hopefully this question gives
others ideas on what to do for their own RIM Month.

Jessica Marshall
Sound Transit
Seattle, WA