From:
Enterprise Vc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2018 21:02:02 +0000
Aloha Listserv Friends and Colleagues,

I'm participating again in American Diabetes Association's HAWAII Tour de Cure and I'd like to invite you to join me in the effort to make a difference. The Tour de Cure is so much more than an event to me. It's my opportunity (maybe yours too?) to change the future and make a positive impact in the lives of those who are affected by diabetes.

The Tour is an event designed for everyone. You can choose to walk, run, or ride with multiple route options available for every age and ability. Chances are, you also know someone who has been affected by diabetes (like me) and you already know how important it is to stop this disease. Will you join me at Kapiolani Park on March 17, 2018?

By riding, walking, or running, and raising funds through the Tour de Cure, you’ll be helping the American Diabetes Association train school personnel to keep children with diabetes safe at school, fund critical research to find a cure, provide assistance to individuals who are being discriminated against because of their diabetes, provide support to people who are newly diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, and so much more.

The power we have together far outweighs what I can do alone. Please join me by using the link below - it would mean so much to me!

Mahalo!

Brian

P.S. If you are unable to ride, walk, or run with me, will you make a donation to support my efforts? Please use the link below and thank you in advance for your help!
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__main.diabetes.org_site_TR_TourdeCure_TourAdmin-3Fpx-3D8675468-26pg-3Dpersonal-26fr-5Fid-3D11749&d=DwIGaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=Td-hq6kKWtK7G6Ne4yJQlR25ILCrdcu4oxe5kHehGO8&s=ID8Br_hch0IXG42twRDndrKLTqNfOmTR-q95p_R0dqw&e=

Brian A. Moriki
AVP – Enterprise Operations Support Division
First Hawaiian Bank

***THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ARE STRICTLY "MY OWN" AND IS NOT ENDORSED OR APPROVED BY MY EMPLOYERS OR ANY ENTITY THAT I PARTICIPATE OR REPRESENT.***

At First Hawaiian Bank, we care about the environment.
Please consider our planet's limited resources before
printing this email.

This email is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
information.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,
this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.  If you receive this
e-mail in error, please contact the sender by replying
to this e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments
from all computers without reading or saving the same
in any manner whatsoever.