From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 07:47:02 -0800
Yes this is very cool!

When I think about the ages of the kids you'll be speaking to, I can't help
but think about growing up with a sister who was an absolute slob. Compared
to me who was neat and tidy. I used to saved many things - like wrapping
paper from a favorite present. I would fold it ever so neatly. My sister
would wad hers up and toss it under her bed. As adults, our kitchens
continue to reflect our organizational skills - mine being neat and tidy
with all things in their place; hers...well suffice it to say that I
couldn't"t cook in there! Same can be said of our desktops - mine is ever so
tidy and you can't even see where hers is going. I've tried to help her. I
gave up years ago.

Have a great time with the kids!
Rock on!
Sharon Burnett