From:
John Annunziello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2011 21:17:25 -0400
After 34 years with TRCA, I retired a week ago.  It lasted all of 2 days
as I started a new job with the Region of York as the Compliance/Audit
Officer working on a one year contract.  In this first honeymoon week all
seems well.  I can be contacted at [log in to unmask] and will be
shortly signing up on with this email address.

With this change comes the opportunity to thank all of you for your
comments through the years.  This listserv has provided a tremendous
learning curve for me and I am very grateful.

Take care,

John Annunziello, CRM, ermm
Manager, Records and Information
Toronto and Region Conservation Authority

"Information is a corporate, strategic asset that needs to be managed"

"Gervais, JohnA" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>
07/31/2006 09:52 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [RM] records management rss feeds/blogs

I don't know if anyone will find these of use or if this is what you were
looking for, but I certainly use these sites quite frequently.
Cheers.....John

Consolidated Statutes and Legislation
http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/title/A.html
Bills of Parliament http://www.parl.gc.ca/LEGISINFO/index.asp?Language=E
Chief Information Officer Branch
http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/cio-dpi/index_e.asp
Government of Canada IM Portal
http://www.informationmanagement.gc.ca/index_e.asp
Information Management Resource Centre
http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/im-gi/index_e.asp
Info Source Sources of Federal Government Information
http://infosource.gc.ca/fed/fed01_e.asp#D
Library and Archives Canada
http://www.collectionscanada.ca/information-management/index-e.html
Policies and Guidelines List
http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/common/policies-politiques_e.asp
Government of Canada IM Forum http://www.imforumgi.gc.ca/index_e.asp
Canadian Courts http://www.fja.gc.ca/links/index_e.html#1
Strategis Canada's Business Portal
http://strategis.ic.gc.ca/engdoc/main.html
Human Resources Development Canada http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/en/home.shtml
Library of Parliament http://tinyurl.com/oyg9r
Prime Minister's Office http://www.pm.gc.ca/eng/default.asp
Privy Council Office
http://www.pco-bcp.gc.ca/default.asp?Language=E&Page=Home
Privacy Commissioner of Canada http://www.privcom.gc.ca/index_e.asp
Provincial and Territorial Governments
http://canada.gc.ca/othergov/prov_e.html
Public Works and Government Services Canada
http://www.pwgsc.gc.ca/text/index-e.html
Supreme Court of Canada http://scc.lexum.umontreal.ca/en/index.html
Canada Newswire http://www.newswire.ca/en/
Government of Canada News http://canada.gc.ca/whats/whaind_e.html
Government Electronic Directory
http://direct.srv.gc.ca/cgi-bin/direct500/BE
Functional Commuinities Portal http://tinyurl.com/hc9zl

John A. Gervais
Program Manager
Policy and Guidelines Section
Information Policy and Governance Division
Statistics and Information Management Directorate
Corporate Strategies and Business Development Branch
Canada Revenue Agency
320 Queen St., Place de Ville, Tower A, 6th Fl.,
Ottawa, ON, Canada, K1A 0L5
Tel: 1-613-946-0245
Facsimile: 1-613-941-9649
E-mail: <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

"*PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT WHEN DECIDING TO PRINT THIS MESSAGE*

Toronto and Region Conservation Authority Confidentiality Notice:

The information contained in this communication including any attachments
may be confidential, is intended only for use of the recipient(s) named
above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of the message is not
distribution,disclosure or copying of this communication is strictly
resend this communication to the sender and delete it permanently from
your computer system.

Thank you."