From:
"McAdam, Pilar C" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:04:07 -0700
Juanita,

I'm now with Boeing, but when we were still Hughes Electronics, we used
Cohasset to revamp 20-year-old schedules.  I found them extremely
thorough and good to work with.  The specific consultant assigned to us
was Carol Stainbrook.

Pilar C. McAdam, CRM
Records and Information Management
Shared Services Group