From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 08:56:10 -0600
I can't quite resist responding to this thread.... especially since I'd
probably not be considered to be a "lurker".  I appreciate the intros by
those on here who've posted, but perhaps on a somewhat infrequent basis.
It's good to learn a bit more regarding the backgrounds of those who
aren't well... "over exposed".  As for introducing myself, I'm probably
"too well known", in some cases (depending on how much of an 'old-timer'
anyone here may be).

Anyway, my thanks especially to Peter K and to Susan McKinney for
getting and keeping this listserv going.  It's been a great source of
info. for me, and has helped me to continue my own education.

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+