Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:03:10 -0500
On January 22, 2008, Lori Wrote:

"They are both available through ARMA, but a bit spendy!
 For the Record (video)
Author: Commonwealth Films, Inc.
Member Price: $625.00
Non-Member Price: $695.00
ISBN
 ARMA Bookstore Order Form
(PDF 212KB)

Buried Alive (video)
Author: Commonwealth Films, Inc.
Member Price: $625.00
Non-Member Price: $695.00
ISBN: None"

Both videos are very expensive.  My company was nice enough to purchase
these videos before I started a few years ago.  Another thing to consider
is the length of each video.  "For the Record" is 22 minutes long and
"Buried Alive" is 27 minutes.  According to the back of the tape boxes,
Commonwealth Films Inc. is at the following address:

223 Commonwealth Ave.
Boston, MA 02116
(617) 262-5634
Fax:  (617) 262-6948

Thanks,
Stephen A. Smith, MLIS, CDIA+
Records Manager
QVC, Inc. Information Services
Phone - (484) 701-1559
Fax - (484) 701-1984

present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the
message.