From:
"Julie J. Colgan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2015 11:32:10 -0500
Hi listserv - it's been a while since I've posted.  Hope you've all been
well!

I want to thank each candidate for their passion, engagement and
willingness to step up and volunteer to lead ARMA.  It takes a lot of
personal commitment, and each of them should be proud of the leadership
they displayed by being willing to serve.

I also want to congratulate the newly elected board members.  Tera Ladner
has been a highly valuable contributor to the board for the last 2 years,
and I expect will continue to display exemplary integrity, vision,
leadership and hard work.  I'm equally excited to have Margaret Hermesmeyer
joining the board for the first time.  New faces and fresh ideas are always
a great way to bring spark and creativity to the association.

Respectfully,
Julie

--
Julie J. Colgan, CRM, IGP