Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 20:24:57 +0000
I've gotten a couple of offline messages from folks and it appears I may have inadvertently offended a bit - certainly wasn't my intent.

I hoped my comments would be more reassuring or encouraging rather than calling anyone out as a Luddite of sorts.  I stand by my thoughts on the issue, and think both RIM and technology have come far, and I'd like to see it continue.  You know, the "life gives you lemons ..." And "turn that frown upside-down..." Kind of thing.

Anyway, if any of you personally took offense to my comments, please know that was far from where I was headed.

Now, back to the cartoons, again ... ;)

Julie
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T