From:
Alice Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2009 09:27:58 -0400
When I spoke with Raglan Road folks, either the 13th or the 14th works
fine with them.  And, since the 14th is just before the start of the
conference, it might work better for most attendees.

However, please let me know and the night that works the best for our
gang will win!  Yeah!  :-)

Alice B. Young
Records Management Administrator
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority