From:
"Grevin, Fred" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 2009 17:13:50 -0400
Paul, see the attached PDF file "Naming Conventions for Electronic Files
and Folders (2007 05 08) - York University (UK).pdf", which may be of
help.

Fred
Frederic J. Grevin
Deputy Commissioner and Chief Information Officer
The City of New York,
Department of Records
Email: [log in to unmask]
Land phone: 212.788.8615