From:
"Forbes, Cherise" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:36:08 -0500
Stephen, I was in the EXACT same boat with "water fountain" and finally decided to go to a smaller local company (ADAMS DATA MANAGEMENT in Atlanta - ROX!:)  Since then I have been VERY satisfied and can't believe the amount of customer service I was missing!!!

Cherise Forbes
Merial

are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify
the system manager: [log in to unmask] This e-mail and its
attachments have been scanned for the presence of computer
viruses, however it is always advisable to run a virus check on
e-mails and attachments before opening them.