From:
Vicki Lucero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:42:53 -0600
There is still time to RSVP!

Please plan to join us for our April Program!
Thursday, April 1st at 3:30 p.m.
BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT
with John Meek, TSI Systems

McWhinney Offices, Gates Conference Rm, Ste 420
2725 Rocky Mountain Avenue, Loveland CO

BPM is regarded by some as the backbone of Enterprise Content Management. Records, Electronic documents and information are all targets for BPM methodologies and practices.
Come and listen to some general techniques that can help your organization and help you drive efficiencies in your organization.

John Meek is a founding partner of TSI Systems with 25 years experience in business management and technology consulting, development of information solutions for business, and technology development and integration.

$5 ARMA members / $7 non-members
Contact Polly Havins at [log in to unmask] to RSVP by March 31st
Snacks and beverages will be provided.

We now have our registration and payment page set up on our website at www.northerncoloradoarma.org ( http://www.northerncoloradoarma.org/ )
along with the Spring Seminar information.  We have a great Seminar planned out!

Please register with Polly today, and I hope to see many of you at the April program on April 1st or at our Seminar at Medical Center of the Rockies on April 23rd.

Thank you for your time,

Vicki Lucero
on behalf of the Northern Colorado Chapter of ARMA
970-498-5013