From:
"Kelso, Craig" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:22:42 -0500
Greetings Everyone,

I am pleased to invite ARMA members and guests to the 3rd Annual
Columbia/Jefferson City ARMA Chapter Half-day Seminar on November 9, at
Central Technology Services in Jefferson City, Missouri.

Program:
Getting Ready for 2010: What the Last 10 Years of Electronic Discovery Has
Taught Us.

American businesses and their attorneys are awakening to a new way of
looking for evidence to make their cases. Computer discovery is here to
stay.

This explosion of interest has also brought with it new challenges,
confusion on how to apply sometimes antiquated rules, and an avalanche of
data that threatens to overwhelm our systems and our pocketbooks. We will
explore technical, social and legal issues that will help forge the next
decade of computer discovery.

Presenter:
Deborah Juhnke is Vice President of Computer Forensics Inc.(tm)
CFI, founded in 1994, is a pioneer in the science of computer forensics
and the practice of electronic discovery. Juhnke assists clients with the
development of electronic discovery plans, conducts forensic examinations,
and oversees the work of other members of CFI's forensic team.

Prior to joining Computer Forensics Inc.(tm), Juhnke was Vice President of
TechLaw's Litigation Support Division where her duties included oversight
of litigation support product development initiatives, senior level project
consulting, strategic marketing, and national client management.
Juhnke is a frequent speaker for legal and business associations on the
topics of computer-based discovery and related litigation support issues.
She has authored numerous articles in legal and trade publications on
computer-based discovery, litigation support, and technical issues.

Schedule:
8:30 -  9:00    Registration
9:00 -  10:15   Session I
10:15 - 10:30   Break
10:30 - 12:00   Session II
12:00 - 1:00    Boxed Lunch

Cost:
$60     ARMA Members
$75     Non-members

For additional information and to download the registration form please
visit our web site at <http://www.showmearma.org>  or click
<http://www.showmearma.org/halfdayconference04.pdf>  for a direct
link to the registration form.

Out of town guests will be required to make their own hotel reservations. To

assist you <http://www.visitjeffersoncity.com/hotel_motel.htm>  is a link to

the Jefferson City Convention and Visitor's Bureau list of hotel
accommodations.

Craig Kelso
Records Management Division
Missouri Secretary of State's Office