From:
"mckinney, susan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:20:59 -0500
Folks:

For those of you going to Long Beach for the ARMA conference, or maybe just taking a vacation to see the sights, or even those of you who might live or work in the area---The Annual Records Management Listserv Gathering will be held on Saturday, October 2, 2004 at 7pm at the Yard House in Shoreline Village.

Hope to see everyone there.

In addition, if you are attending the ARMA conference, don't forget to set your recmgmt-l subscription to nomail.

Thanks, safe travels, and I'll see you on Saturday.

For those of you not going to conference, we'll miss you.  Marc will be holding down the fort while we are gone, and Peter and I in Long Beach will also be logging in now and then.

Enjoy the quiet...be good, and we'll all be back soon enough.

Fondly,
Susan

Susan McKinney, CRM
Recmgmt-l Listserv Owner/Host