From:
Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:35:21 -0700
I forgot to mention one more thing ...

How much of what's in your inbox really has to be classified? I know in
my case, more than half is easily identified SPAM, another percentage is
easily identified non-records (listserv messages, for example!). I have
to look at and delete those messages regardless, and truly THAT's what
takes the time. There's not much left that I actually have to think
about.

Although I'm know that there are some that get massive amounts of
legitimate e-mail, I think that there's many more that are in my boat.
They just feel inundated because of the sheer volume of the junk.

Nolene Sherman
Records Manager
CJ Segerstrom & Sons * South Coast Plaza

Asked from someone who has decided that based on volumes alone, its is
not humanly possible to actually comply with 100% accuracy on such an
email policy no matter how good you are. H