From:
Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 01:54:42 -0400
Robert,

There is an excellent facility in Milwaukee (Franklin suburb) that is
run by Coakley Data Storage.  They have precise environmental control,
a fire suppression system ( 3M NOVEC)  and a Class 125 Data Rated Vault
Chamber.  They have an excellent service reputation as well plus
Coakley Archives is a big supporter of ARMA in Wisconsin.  There vault
complies with the NQA-1 and NFPA  232 Protection of Records Standard.
It is the same vault design that is installed in three other Nuclear
Power Generating Plants around the country so they should be able to
meet your compliance issues.

You can email them at [log in to unmask] or call them at  (414)
372-7004 and talk to Dick Block

Hugh
On Jul 26, 2005, at 12:02 AM, Automatic digest processor wrote:

> Date:    Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:09:57 -0500
> From:    "Robert R. Maigatter" <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Off-site records storage
>
> I have approximately 100 boxes of recorder charts that need to be
> stored
> in a protected (i.e. vault) environment.  Anybody know of such a
> facility
> in Wisconsin?
>

> Robert R. Maigatter
> Assistant Business Process III