From:
Don Saklad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 12:27:22 -0400
        Neither city council nor city clerk were answering this!

    You should contact the Boston City Clerk or Boston City Council for the answers to your questions.

    Best regards, Steve Steven D. Whitaker, CRM Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

1.
Exactly what kinds of indexes are there to the docket numbers of the proceedings of our City Council?...

a. alphabetical?...
b. numerical?...
c. table?...
d. thumb index?...
c. topic?...
d. or ...?

Some of the items on the docket of our city council's public proceedings reference other docket numbers.

2.
How computerized are the data of the proceedings of our Boston City Council?...