Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:30:14 -0400
Greetings:  For all of those who were unable to attend the ARMA Conference -
it was great and full of lots of information.    I am posting this notice as
a clarification to a statement I made in my session on Wednesday - I had
heard that Kodak was no longer going to produce microfilm and mentioned that
in my session.   Turns out - this was an urban legend from somewhere - I
apologize for making a statement without verifying the facts - total
hearsay!     In any event, I asked Bob Breslawski from Kodak to confirm or
deny and below is his response.

Sorry for any confusion and my misleading statement.

Rae Cogar, Esq.

Cohasset Associates, Inc.

716-646-6192

We (Kodak) are continuing to produce camera microfilm as well as the newer
hybrid film that is used in digital film writing devices.  We also have
several products and solutions wrapped around the principle of recording
digital files and images onto 16 mm roll film for preservation purposes.
COM applications continue to be popular with many financial institutions as
well.  Of course and only speak in broad terms and only for Kodak but our
production of camera microfilms is planned to continue to the best of my
knowledge.

Thanks Bob.