From:
Maarja Krusten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 14:01:36 -0400
Nice powerpoint slides, Gus!  I especially liked the fact that you avoided jargon and stuck to good, plain English, that got the points across very well for a general audience.  I'm not a big fan of jargon myself, having observed time and again how listeners' eyes glaze over and people just mentally tune out when speakers over use it.

BTW, loved the use of Beethoven's Fifth for your opener, LOL.

As for your query regarding the ARMA photos, I didn't see anyone reply on List, maybe someone did off List.  If not, see Peter's message at
http://www.lists.ufl.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0509e&L=recmgmt-l&O=A&P=5787 .   There's a link there which should take you to the photos that I think the others were discussing earlier.

Maarja

Maarja Krusten
GAO Historian
Office of Quality and
     Continuous Improvement (QCI)

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/5/2005 4:28 PM >>>
I keep seeing these posts about pics from the listserv and ARMA conference.
Did I miss where these photos are online?  I didn't attend the conference,
and consequently the listserv gathering, but I'd still like to see just how
ugly some of you people really are!!! Just kidding.  Now don't send me any
nasty emails...just a joke.  I'm sure everyone on the list is as
handsome/lovely (whichever applies) as I am!:-) ...in which case the
previous statement does apply! :-)

And though I'm making nonsense here...on a more serious note...I have placed
a PP presentation about my organization's RM program on our RM website for
anyone who might care to view it.
http://uwf.edu/records/RecordsManagementPresentation05_files/frame.htmFeedba
ck
It would be nice to have feedback...especially what you don't like about it!

Best Regards as Always,

Gus
Records Manager
Univ. of West FL