From:
"Hurd, Daniel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 16:14:23 -0500
Contract Records Manager in Washington, DC
TRAK Records and Library is recruiting for a Senior Level Records Manager. The Records Manager will work in Washington, DC as well as Rockville, MD with a government agency. We need a Records Manager with five to ten years of experience. The Records Manager will direct a file plan set-up, create a retention schedule, update current records management administrative procedures and manage a large scale project. This is a contract position for one year with the possibility of extension. This position will pay a salary up to 75K depending on experience. We are looking for an experienced Records Manager to start immediately. For consideration, please submit your resume today.

TRAK Records and Library
Phone 202.659.2990 | Fax 202.659.9459
http://www.trakrecordsandlibrary.com