From:
Blake Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 13:22:15 -0600
I am trying to determine the extent of an employee's liability, if any,
v. liability to the organization, if it can be proven that the employee
1) inadvertently divulged the personal information or personal health
information of a customer and 2) if they willfully or maliciously
divulged the information.  I have read in some cases that there is no
liability to the employee if it is inadvertent.

Thanks

Blake Richardson, CRM