From:
Jeanne Callen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 10:18:46 -0500
Good morning, I've looked in the archives and have found some discussion
on this topic but have more questions pertaining to my particular
situation.  Your advise would be greatly appreciated.

Our company recently developed an online tool on our company intranet
for viewing our msds.  After the msds is scanned, we are retaining the
hard copy.  My question: does the hard copy remain the Original
(official) and the scanned version become the copy?  The purpose of
creating the electronic version is strickly for an online tool for our
employees to access.  (Now that I've read my question back, I think I've
answered it!)   Any comments?

Thank you,
Jeanne