From:
"Breeden, John B." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:45:10 -0400
Jim
I recommend you take a look at ANSI/AIIM/ARMA TR48-2004 "Framework for
Integration of Electronic Document Management Systems and Electronic Records
Management Systems".  It includes several tables that provide information on
Metadata elements for document/record description, access controls/rights,
retention/disposition instructions, and audit trails.  Time Sprehe was and
is the chair of the committee and I think the next revision is nearing
completion.
John Breeden
804-786-0954