From:
Graham Kitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 13:35:59 -0700
I agree with this whole-heartedly.

As I mentioned to someone in a private comment.... Records Management is
managing the information from creation/collection to final disposition.

Manage... Not do.  I also agree with Ginny here.  If you are to manage
something, you had better know what needs to be accomplished or you will
lose sight of the goal.  And our goal is to manage the information from
creation/collection to....... Etc.etc.

GT

Graham Kitchen
Corporate Records Manager
Unified Western Grocers
5200 Sheila Street
Commerce, California 90040
Telephone:  (323)264-5200 Extension 4560
Cell:  (323)243-1865
email:  [log in to unmask]