From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 07:57:36 -0700
Whining to the listserv is not going to solve anything.  Take it to
somebody who can do something about it; Boston City staff;.... or
perhaps the library in Beantown;... or perhaps the admin staff at MIT.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/16 7:39 PM >>>
17F
What is the full exact wording of 17F ?...

Our Boston City Council didn't disclose the 17F !