Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 10:05:04 -0400
Listserv Subscribers - I beg your indulgence for an off-topic Friday
posting.

For those of you who are interested in this sort of thing, I am just
completing my Master's Thesis in management and ask you for your help. The
subject of the thesis is improving the United States Presidential election
process by applying free market economic practices. The survey is
non-partisan and contains 53 questions. 10 questions are demographic. The
balance of the survey asks you to review 10 proposed recommendations and
judge whether each is understandable, feasible, and whether you feel the
change would positively or negatively impact the process. There are
opportunities to comment regarding each recommendation.  The survey is
anonymous unless you would like a copy of the completed thesis paper. If so,
please provide your e-mail address in question 53.

The survey instrument is located on Zoomerang at the following link:

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB225CVBRYKD9

Thanks so much to those of you who are able to assist me with this project!

Best wishes,

Jim
--
Jim Booth