From:
Tina Arnoldi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:10:32 -0400
I work for a small nonprofit in SC (and am also brand new to this list).
We are trying to go paperless with our files, so I'd like to see what
others have done.  I've also been asked to research document retrieval
software, or file management software, to make it easy to pull the
documents once they're scanned.  Can anyone help me out?  I'm just
getting started, so I really don't even know which questions to ask!
We've started by scanning files into folders in Windows Explorer. Thank
you.