From:
Steve Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 11:31:53 -0500
Does anyone know how/where I can get my hands on the submission ,for the
Iron Mt award 2005 , from P&G.  I remember reading it at one time but
can't put my hands on it.  I'm being asked to do some follow-up on their
RIM program after using the message from their CEO in a presentation.  I'm
sure I can contact P&G direct but would like to have the basics covered
before I start asking questions

Great fall day in Iowa

Steve Petersen CRM
Records Manager