From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:49:29 -0600
Not sure if anyone else has recommended this - there are stick-on CD
envelopes that could be affixed to the inside of the folder. This would
prevent the CD from accidentally falling out of the folder. They run about
30-50 cents apiece and are readily available at most office supply stores.

Regards,

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, LIT, ICP, edp, ermm, ecms
IMERGE Consulting
(303) 574-1455 office
(303) 484-4142 fax
YIM: jessewilkins8511
The AIIM ERM Master Class returns to Los Angeles Oct 30! Visit
http://www.imergeconsult.com/ermworkshops.html
for details and to register.