From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:26:51 -0600
I don't have any experience with the BSI policy mentioned, but at the very
least I'd expect it is copyrighted (as all ANSI standards are) and therefore
not freely redistributable. That link takes you to the purchase page for
that standard.

Regards,

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, LIT, ICP, edp, ermm, ecms
IMERGE Consulting
(303) 574-1455 office
(303) 484-4142 fax
YIM: jessewilkins8511
The AIIM ERM Master Class returns to Los Angeles Oct 30! Visit
http://www.imergeconsult.com/ermworkshops.html
for details and to register.