From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2006 13:03:49 -0700
Hi all,

First, let me apologize for the multiple sales-y submissions. I try to keep
them to one a month and "pay" for them with other content - like announcing
that Oracle is purchasing Stellent. (press release here:
http://www.stellent.com/en/news/releases/corporate/P88013200). But I just
sent out that monthly blast and something has changed forcing me to post
again. I hope you will all forgive me. :)

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I have been forced to reschedule the CDIA+
class originally scheduled for Nov 13-15, 2006 in Los Angeles. I will be
rescheduling for January or March 2007 (so as to avoid conflicting with the
ARMA OC CRM Prep workshop in February). My rates for the CDIA+ class will be
going up on Jan 1, however you can still lock in the current rate if you
register for the class before Dec 31, 2006.

For additional information please contact me directly at
[log in to unmask] or (303) 574-1455.

Thanks again,

Jesse Wilkins

CDIA+, LIT, ICP, edp, ermm, ecms

IMERGE Consulting

(303) 574-1455 office

(303) 484-4142 fax

YIM: jessewilkins8511

Looking for the latest education on electronic records, email, and imaging?
Visit http://www.imergeconsult.com/schedule2.html for a current schedule of
courses.