From:
"Osier, Nina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 08:03:37 -0500
Our Secretary of State, ultimate boss of recordkeeping functions in
Maine, likes to say it's "for the life of the Republic."

Trouble is, that always sets the Archives Services Division staff off on
a passionate debate as to whether or not the United States of America is
a true republic.

Happy "Hump Day"! (As our secretary used to type on the attendance sheet
every Wednesday, one thousand or so years ago when I was a business
education teacher at the secondary level.)

Best,

Nina

Nina M. Osier, Director
Division of Records Management Services